Are you Eligible?

  • Do you live, work or study in Devon, North/East Cornwall or West Somerset?
  • Are you aged 17+? (under 18s require parent/guardian consent)
  • Under 25’s require a financial guarantor
  • Do you have a provisional or full UK licence?
  • Do you have a CBT or full bike Licence? (If you passed your car test before Feb 2001 you will be able to ride a 50cc scooter without the need for a CBT)

If you meet the above criteria, see below for how to apply.

How to Apply.

Simply fill out the form at the bottom of this page and we’ll be in touch, or alternatively follow the following steps:

To apply via email, send photocopies or high quality photographs of both sides of your licence, the front of your CBT certificate and a proof of address (utility bill) to

Please note that you must be able to supply copies of your driving licence and CBT (if applicable) prior to delivery of your bike. Your driving licence must be registered to your current address.

If you don’t already have a licence, you will need to apply for your Provisional Driving Licence. you can do this here.

Unless you passed your car test before 1st February 2001, or you hold a full motorcycle licence, you will need to complete a Compulsory Basic Training course (CBT).